Thursday 12 March 2009

My creative partner

After advertising myself with all the qualities which i think i possess, i paired up with someone. I would put my advertisement and wanted posters up on my blog, but I find them appalling.

We finalized on taking the Kleenex Re-Packaging brief forward.

I wanted to gain illustrative practice with this brief, and work solely focusing on image and illustration alone. It would allow me to direct my time into something purely image based, not involving type at all which ws something I have not done at all since I have started this course.

I choose to work with Lucy Hawkins, I think we compliment each other well with our working styles. Shes is a very competent illustrator with a style perfect for this brief - very femmine, cute, girly illustrations & and my style with the use of mixed media approach/ more hands on and working with layout and overall presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment